Your Organized Friend provides solutions that families are looking for – Downsizing & Moving Services in Edmonton & Area – This package is all inclusive with moving and downsizing services. But it can be customized for your specific situation. There always comes a time when baby boomers, seniors and disabled adults need to downsize and look at moving. This can be overwhelming and stressful, especially if you have lived in your home for a long time. We understand that a lot of your belongings come with a story making the process difficult and emotional for you.
Because this is all about you! You relax and under your guidance we will do the rest. After an initial complimentary consultation we will design a personal downsizing & moving package that will fit your needs. As a member of the Senior Solutions Team I can bring in a complete team of professionals to assist in renovations, decorating and staging as well as those who provide companionship, home care and more.
How do we get started working together? Well let’s start with a cup of coffee and a friendly conversation to discuss your needs and how our team can help you. Working within your comfort zone we will help you downsize and prepare for your move.
You can select from the following elder downsizing & moving services to meet your personal needs:
Move and Downsizing Services:
- Together we will do a home consultation and needs evaluation.
- We will design a customized home relocation plan to meet your every need.
- Measure furniture and make recommendations on what to downsize and what to take with you.
- Prepare a floor plan for your new residence
- Outline a “moving Calendar” so everything is coordinated and managed with moving company.
- We will coordinate everything for the day of the move with the management of your home if you are moving into a condo or a supported living facility. From booking elevators to ensuring utilities, etc. are transferred to your new location. We are there to make it happen as smoothly as possible.
- Arrange for boxes and moving supplies at cost.
- Pack and unpack the items in your new home.
- Ensure safe transportation of medical supplies, medications and important documentation
- Pack up and inventory items for storage, arrange for items to be sent to family members.
- We will disburse and dispose of unwanted belongings through sale, donation and recycling. Arrange for removal of hazardous materials.
- Arrange for junk removal and shredding services when necessary
- Stage home with client’s possessions (if required) or bring in a Home Stager if needed
- Arrange for move out cleaning
- Make beds, hang pictures, connect appliances and electronics
- Clear away all packing materials
- Offer complete support before, during and after the move
We are here for you!
Our Move Management Services in Edmonton are Second to None